AGM Vote 2018 Result
Thank you to everyone who attended the AGM yesterday evening. The votes are in and I am pleased to say that the whole Board has been re-elected.
The votes to move forward with annually audited accounts and to retrospectively audit past accounts were also in the affirmative.
Again, thank you for all who voted. We really appreciate your support and trust.
This post will be updated to include the minutes when they become available.
If you have questions regarding the AGM, then please get in touch with Malcolm Bailey at Berkeley Shaw: firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue: Nuffield Health, 1 Riverside Drive, L3 4EN (next to City Quay)
- To read the notice convening the meeting.
- To agree the minutes of the previous AGM.
- To consider the Balance Sheet and Accounts for the year ended 31st March 2018.
- To receive and consider the Report of the Board,
- To elect new directors to the board.
- Any other business