Hello from the Board of Directors at City Quay.
Welcome to our first official newsletter, so that we can all be aware of recent and future developments. To start we would like to introduce the Board, as from the last Residents Meeting some people expressed the desire to know us!
- Gianfranco Boccuzzi resident/owner since 2010, working in hospitality management.
- Audrey McCurley resident/owner since 2014, and former fashion/retail owner
- Jane Hayworth owner since 2016, working as a chiropodist.
- Brian Riley resident/owner since 2017, working as a commercial electrician
- Mike Riley resident/owner since 2014 working in IT/software development
- Brian Roche owner since 2006 working in cyber security
Since this board took over we have managed various aspects of City Quay, and in particular the maintenance of the site. We have four people working on the up-keep of the site including the gardeners and these are: Ken, James, John and Timothy.
Independently from the board we liaise with the Residents Group headed by Eileen Bishop. Continue reading “CQ Newsletter – July 2018”