Parking Enforcement Regime & Reporting Instructions For Residents
Effective and In Force from 5 October 2020 – £100 FINE
City Quay is a leasehold site with key vehicle and parking restrictions contained within the lease. These are supported by site regulations. The current vehicle / parking restrictions are:
- You may only park within your own apartments numbered bay.
- Visitors may only park within marked visitor’s bays on-site. These are identified by the white V painted on the floor of the bay.
- Vans over 3 tonnes require the permission of the Board to be onsite. They may only park at the rear of the site in visitor bays away from Apartment blocks.
- Vehicles must be personal vehicles and be operational.
Parking is strictly NOT permitted:
- On any road within the site.
- On any pavement/ grassed area/ or flower bed within the site.
- On any access road/pavement / grassed area or flower bed to/on the site.
- In any bay other than your own or a Visitors bay.
It is the responsibility of leaseholders / residents to ensure their visitors / workers are aware and comply with these restrictions.
As of 5 October, these restrictions will be enforced through a fine of £100 and potential removal of vehicles off site at leaseholders / residents cost.
The below / attached sets out instructions for residents to log vehicle / parking breaches.
Full details are available in the below PDF document.